Dedicated and Experienced Bilingual Consultants
Under the leadership of Norma B. Perales, the owner of our company, we provide an array of consulting services for individuals and businesses. Since we started a few decades ago, we have continued to provide an outstanding customer experience for our clients.
Norma B. Perales, Owner and Consultant
Ms. Perales is a Professional Service Coordinator. Since the 1980s, she has been passionate about helping others lead better lives and achieve success. One of the steps she took was establishing Servicios Bilingues in 1987, which allowed her to assist the underserved community. Now, she remains committed to addressing the needs of her clients and connecting them to services and resources that help them thrive.
Past and Current Positions and Achievements
- Experienced Mediation/Motivational Speaker
- Volunteer Trainer Specialist for Domestic Violence Organizations
- Owner and Operator – Servicios Bilingues
- Coalition Coordinator of More Than 100 Members Representing Over 40 Agencies
- Certified Instructor – Search Institute’s Developmental Assets and Active Parenting
- Founder and Former Co-Chair – Madison County Hispanic Association, Madison, Nebraska
- Founder and Former Executive Director – South East Georgetown Community Council (SEGCC), Georgetown, Texas
- Former Owner and Operator of Two Bilingual Newspapers, Texas and Nebraska
- Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS)-Recognized Immigration Provider, Citizenship Preparation Coach, and English as a Second Language (ESL) Instructor
- Civil and Criminal Court Interpreter
- Organizer and Creator
- Club De Oro, a Senior Citizen Support Group
- Stonehaven Men’s Group
- SEGCC Original Subgroup Representing the Community of SE Georgetown
- First Spanish-Speaking Women’s Support Group – Georgetown, Texas
- Bilingual Family Support Group – Georgetown, Texas
- Experienced public speaker and fundraiser for various nonprofit organizations
- Served on over nineteen boards and committees, including housing, seniors, homeless, education, legal aid, children’s clubs, organizations, and community groups
- Currently working as a notary public for the state of Texas and in the past for Nebraska and Iowa
- Served as a two-term appointee for the State of Nebraska’s Mexican-American Commission, working for six years as a Commissioner
- Member of Texas Congressman John Carter’s Hispanic Congressional Council
Served as an appointee on the Governor’s Task Force on Family Preservation and the Protection of Children appointee
- She received an “Admiralship” in the Navy of Nebraska for this role—an honor meant to be a ceremonial acknowledgment of Nebraskans who have shown outstanding citizenship.
Over the years, Ms. Perales has become a top performer, a respected and recognized leader, and an outstanding speaker. With her commanding and engaging stage presence, her audience can easily relate to her. In addition, she makes it a point to create a speech that aligns with your event and organizational objectives.
What She Focuses On
Ms. Perales is truly an inspiration, an Empowerment Emphasis Extraordinaire! As an inspirational speaker, she knows that attention is important, interest is essential, and passion is key. She gets her points across by following these principles. That is why listening to her is a unique and memorable experience.
Where It All Comes From
Throughout the decades, Ms. Perales has gained many life lessons and remarkable experiences. She uses the unique perspective she gained to give her speeches authenticity and lasting resonance that will surely inspire and strike the hearts of her audience. With her message in mind, listeners will spring into action and make the change they have to do to succeed. She is truly the Empress of Empowerment!
Inspirational and Never Boring
Ms. Perales has wit and humor that keeps her audience captivated until the very end. Her “been there, done that” perspective and matter-of-fact presentations will make you an instant fan. All the lessons you will hear from her can be easily applied in real life. She won’t just inspire you. She’ll motivate you into doing something.
If you want to have Norma as a speaker for your next event, talk to us today! We look forward to hearing from you.